We may collect personal information about you when you use our websites, mobile apps (“online services”), and otherwise interact with us (collectively, “services”). The information we collect falls into three categories:
- information you provide us;
- information we collect through automated methods;
- and information we collect from other sources.
We collect information you provide us
You may provide the following information to us, depending on how you interact with us:
- personal details, such as your name, postal and email addresses, phone number, birthday information and other contact information, when you register with our online services, log-in to Wi-Fi, enter one of our competitions, or contact us by phone or through our online services;
- transaction information, including information about the products you buy, prices, method of payment and payment details;
- account information, such as your username or password (or anything else that identifies you) used to access our online services or to buy or use our products and services;
- profile information, including products and services you like, or times you prefer to visit us;
- and other personal information you choose to provide us when you interact with us.
We collect information through automated methods
We may use automated technology to collect information from your computer system or mobile device when you visit our restaurants, use our online services, or in-restaurant technology. Automated technology may include cookies, local shared objects, and web beacons.
We may collect information about your:
- internet protocol (IP) address;
- computer or mobile-device operating system and browser type;
- type of mobile device and its settings;
- unique device identifier (UDID) or mobile equipment identifier (MEID) for your mobile device;
- device and component serial numbers;
- advertising identifiers (for example, IDFAs and IFAs) or similar identifiers;
- referring website (a site that has led you to ours) or application;
- online activity on other websites, applications or social media;
- communications to us or regarding us on social media;
- and activity related to how you use our online services, such as the pages you visit on our sites or in our mobile apps.
We collect information from other sources
We may collect information about you from other companies and organizations. We may also collect information that is publicly available. For example, we may collect information about you when you interact with us through social media.